Discover the science-based research and studies that back up our claims on the ingredients we use in our all-natural supplements.
Australian Goat Milk
- Chamomile: A herbal medicine of the past with bright future
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) may provide antidepressant activity in anxious, depressed humans: an exploratory study
- Long-Term Chamomile Therapy of Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Anti-inflammatory potential of chia seeds oil and mucilage against adjuvant-induced arthritis in obese and non-obese rats
- Nutritional and therapeutic perspectives of Chia
- Chia seeds (Salvia hispanica): health promoting properties and therapeutic applications
- Chia seeds (Salvia hispanica L.): A therapeutic weapon in metabolic disorders
- The miracle blue flower that can boost your dog's gut health
- Chemical Composition and Nutritive Benefits of Chicory as an Ideal Complementary and/or Alternative Livestock Feed Supplement
- Back to the Roots: Revisiting the Use of the Fiber-Rich Cichorium intybus L. Taproots
- Chicory (Cichorium intybus L.) root extract regulates the oxidative status and antioxidant gene transcripts in CCl4-induced hepatotoxicity
- What Are Probiotics For Dogs And Why Should You Use Them?
- Anti-Oxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Ginger in Health and Physical Activity: Review of Current Evidence
- The effects of ginger extracts and diazepam on anxiety reduction in animal model
- Effects of bitter melon or ginger rhizome on spontaneous mammary tumorigenesis in SHN mice
- Ginger - an herbal medicinal product with broad anti-inflammatory actions
- Amie Skilton, nd, bhsc: Inflammation in the Gut Drives Systemic Inflammation
- Aqueous extracts and polysaccharides from Marshmallow roots (Althea officinalis L.): cellular internalisation and stimulation of cell physiology of human epithelial cells in vitro
- Unani perspective of Khatmi (Althaea officinalis)
- Identification of medicinal plants of Urmia for treatment of gastrointestinal disorders.
- P146 Phytoprevention of acute respiratory diseases in children
- Evaluation of the antibacterial activity of the Althaea officinalis L. leaf extract and its wound healing potency in the rat model of excision wound creation
- Medicinal plants used in treatment of inflammatory skin diseases
- Anticoagulant activities of curcumin and its derivative
- Curcumin as “Curecumin”: from kitchen to clinic
- Effects and synergy of feed ingredients on canine neoplastic cell proliferation
- Efficacy and safety of curcuma domestica extracts compared with ibuprofen in patients with knee osteoarthritis: a multicenter study
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents differ in their ability to suppress NF-kappaB activation, inhibition of expression of cyclooxygenase-2 and cyclin D1, and abrogation of tumor cell proliferation
- Turmeric for IBS: Does it work?
- Turmeric used an animals / humans
- Curcumin has bright prospects for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease
- Efficacy of curcumin in the management of chronic anterior uveitis
- Curcumin, inflammation, and chronic diseases: how are they linked?
- Complementary and Integrative Medicine